What makes us so different?
My Thai Wedding can provide a full wedding planning service as well as handling the booking of your accommodation and tours, always under-pinned by the highest standards of photography and videography and a service that is second to none.
Wedding photography & Videography
Photography is such an important element of any wedding or pre-wedding event and My Thai Wedding work to very exacting standards both in stills photography and exceptional videography.
Why are we so passionate about this? Well, we have seen so many wedding businesses that come from people who know about business and organising but don’t really “get” photography. It’s just another element of the plan they sell you but, My Thai Wedding has brought together fabulous photographers and specialist organisers so that you know that you can expect excellence in every element of your event.
Make up & hair
Absolutely essential to any photo shoot. As well as our principal artist, Khun Ay, we have a team of experts that we use to ensure that you look just right on your very special day.
Dress & Tailor
My Thai Wedding are delighted to offer a made to measure suit service for the groom. The reason that we do this is that the outfits available to hire for the groom are quite limited. Suits can be made, fitted and finished in just 24 hours but, we would recommend 36 hours to be completely safe. Please let us know if you would like more information.
For the bride and groom we have a choice of outfitters for wedding dresses and traditional Thai outfits as well.
Chiang Mai has every level of accommodation to choose from. From premium world class (even 6 star) hotels and resorts through to Deluxe we will do all the work for you and ensure that you have the most suitable accommodation available for your stay in Chiang Mai.
Tours & Activities
Whether you are looking for a sightseeing day out or adventure activities, Chiang Mai has so much to offer.
- The Night Safari, Tiger kingdom, Monkey School, Snake Farms and Elephant Parks introduce you to some of the wildlife.
- Recently there has been a growth of adventure and activities such as Jungle Zip Wires, Bungy Jumps, Off-road Buggies and Bikes, White Water and Bamboo Rafting as well as many hiking adventures up in the surrounding mountains.
- The area is covered with golden temples many of which are set up high overlooking the city with stunning views.
- Discover the culture and traditions of the local hill tribes handed down through the generations and still kept alive today.
- Enjoy the remarkable geography of the area journeying through the mountains and enjoying incredible views.
- Feel like shopping? We can take you to traditional craft workshops, jewelry makers and artist galleries and help you bag a bargain at one of the many markets that are a feature of this area. We also have sophisticated shopping centres and top end stores of every kind to tempt you.
- 1,2 and 3 night trips can also be arranged taking you up to the mighty Mekong River and the Golden Triangle whilst discovering more of the wonderful Northern part of Thailand.
Whatever your choice we have all the connections to ensure that you get the very best experience during your stay in Chiang Mai.
We provide a smart mini-van with a professional and helpful driver to take you anywhere you want for a photo shoot. It is large enough to be used as a changing room and carry our team to pamper you and ensure that we get those all important photos capturing the memories of your Chiang Mai adventure.
Just a note on the legalities. It must be said that although it is possible to get legally married in Thailand, the process is quite tiresome and long winded. Most couples choose to get legally married at a registry office in their own country and to enjoy a blessing type ceremony with us in Thailand.
Find out more about some of our suggested wedding venues:
We are able to offer the assistance of a Chinese speaking assistant for an additional charge.
If you want to ask some questions please do so using the form below.